Saturday, June 6, 2009

Show Us Where You Live: The Office

Our 4th bedroom in our home is an office. I'm only going to show you my half of the room... I thought I'd be nice and not show you my husbands side. You see, my side was a disaster area but I cleaned it up for the photos. So I didn't think it was fair to show mine as clean and his not... when in reality, mine was really the messiest side!

We split the room in half, this is pretty much my side. Although since I got my laptop, I rarely use this space. My son does his school work here, and I'll go in to use the printer. But that's about it. Which is partly why it was so messy. It just became a dumping ground for junk.

These are some Mother's Day gifts I received from my son in years past. Along with a photo of my son, from a cruise we went on a few years ago.

Here is my little bulletin board. It's just a bunch of miscellaneous photos, pins, tickets, etc. And my "ME" (Maine) sticker that was going to go on my car, but never made it. (I love Maine!) A lot of the other photos are from various vacations to the Cape, a couple of photos of the Red Sox winning the World Series and other assorted photos that just make me happy to look at... the pins are all pins from the 80s. I used to collect them as a kid, these are just a few of my favorites.

And these beautiful pieces of art were made by my son. I just love the bright colors. They're probably my favorite projects that he's ever brought home from school.


And that's a short tour of my office! I hope you enjoyed. To continue the home tour of offices, please head back to Kellys Korner!

No comments: