Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday: Tomatoes, Dumb Dogs and Ideas Needed

Wow, look at all the blog posts I've done this week. See what happens when I'm not working! I spent the morning listening to the furnace guy banging and clanking on the old furnace. Hopefully it'll get us through another year. I also went to BJs for some bulk shopping. I didn't know I needed 6 lbs. of Lipton Iced Tea mix, but apparently I did. And I'm thinking it might last me the rest of the year! Among other things I got were 28 bottles of Gatorade, 16 bars of soap, 500 aspirin tablets, and 84 To-Go cups... for my morning coffee...

We have tomatoes! Well, the start of tomatoes. Aren't they cute?

We also have the dumbest dog on earth. Jenny likes to get herself stuck. This is her under the deck, all tied up around some twigs. (I've really been meaning to clean out under the deck, the former owner used to use it as a dumping ground for yard waste.) Well, somehow Jenny managed to get herself out enough for me to get her leash undone. Which is a good thing, because I wasn't going in after her!

This is our very boring entry way to our house. Any ideas on how to spruce it up? And do it for very little money? I'd love to put a bench or something along the right hand side... maybe a nice big potted plant by the front door... but those all cost money... lots of money. I think I need to win the lottery!

No comments: