Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stay-cation

I have the upcoming week off from work and plan on getting lots done! It may not be many people's idea of a great vacation, but I'm looking forward to the time off and getting to spend time with Alex too. He has such a busy summer ahead (as he usually does) that this will really be our only week to spend some quality time together, just the 2 of us.

I've scheduled dentist appointments, a vet appointment and I'm also planning on getting a new driver's license too. (Wish me luck at the DMV!) And in addition to all of that, Alex and I hope to squeeze a few fun activities into our week. This is the only week he gets to stay home all summer, so we'll try to make it fun. One day we're going bowling and if the weather holds out, we're going to spend part of a day at the driving range and doing some mini-golfing.

We also want to do some shopping. He's in need of a bathing suit for the Cape, so that's on our list too. Not to mention, I probably ought to start getting things organized for the Cape trip. It'll be here before we know it. I better start making those lists...

No comments: