Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!


I really meant to update this in the last few days. Time is sure passes by quickly! Lots going on getting ready for Christmas. I mentioned last time that I was going to post some photos from around the house. I fully intended on getting to that the last few days, but obviously failed miserably. Well, for what it is, here goes the rest of the house tour.

This is a cute ornament we got for Jenny this year. Since we got one for the 4 of us, we didn't want her to feel left out. She had some assistance hanging it on the tree.

This is the outside of the house. I only put up a couple of wreaths this year for decorations outside. Next year, maybe I'll get daring and throw up some lights. The snow was a natural occurrence, not a decoration from me... (Hey, I used "occurrence" in a sentence and I even spelled it right!)

This is my favorite Nutcracker guy. Standing tall overseeing the festivities. Well, at this point he's just waiting for them to begin. He's been waiting for awhile now!



This funny looking Santa was a gift several years ago from a Secret Santa gift exchange. I think he's neat. He sits at the bottom of the stairs next to a Poinsettia. He reminds us of the Davey Jones character from Pirates of the Caribbean. The one with the crazy snake type creatures coming out of his face.


Since we don't have a chimney, fireplace or mantle... this seemed like a fun place to put all the stockings. Kelsey's stocking is the gigantic one with the green top. Alex has the next biggest one on the far left. Eric and I have the "small" ones in the middle. And no, the giant stockings do not get filled all the way. Just because there's more room, doesn't necessarily mean they get more stuff!

I have no idea where this little snowman came from. But he's sweet and I like his big red heart. He's in the dining room with the red candles and centerpiece.

And that's about it! I sincerely hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and is able to spend time with family and loved ones. And I hope Santa is good everyone!


No comments: