Saturday, September 5, 2009

And Now for Something Completely Different

Guess what?! I went to the Fair today! That's different, huh? Well, I think I might be done for the year. I'm completely burnt out. We went for fun today, just me and Eric. The following photos are all through the eyes of Eric... I figured you might be getting tired of looking at my fair pictures! (The above is our "self-portrait"... can you find us?!)

The big Ferris Wheel. (Yes, I finally made it to the midway!)

And I played the water-squirt game. But lost. Eric however won. A basketball. Which he got to carry around for the rest of the day...

It was a crowded, warm day at the Fair...

But it's never too warm for fried dough! Yes, that was mine... all mine! (Eric ate some fried ice cream instead.)

And we found a tractor for Paula... it was during the nightly parade. What do you think Paula?? Should Gary get one for ya?!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I like it! Only Gary would think it is to small for me.