Sunday, September 20, 2009

Where Have You Been??

Oops! The week just slipped right by, didn't it? I think this is the longest I've ever gone without posting something. Here's a quick recap of things that transpired this past week.

1. I went back to work, very refreshed after a pleasant and relaxing week off.

2. By Wednesday, I was no longer refreshed.

3. I got an oil change and an inspection. Found out I need new tires, preferably before it starts snowing. (Which could be any minute now.)

4. We got new phone/internet service at home. (We were with Verizon.) We're now with Time Warner for everything. We also got a year of Showtime for "free".

5. Alex has discovered texting on his cell phone that he has barely used in the last 10 months. I find it amusing that the extent of his texts are "LOL", "Yep", and Whas Up". I hope it remains that innocent! I'll be keeping a very close eye on him though to make sure...

6. Had a great dinner at Applebees with Simone and Rich last night. After dinner, we went to Wegmans (to buy beer to watch the SU football game) and we discovered that they sell Snuggies! We might have to pick up a few... they're only $14.99.



7. SU won the football game. They're playing Maine next weekend. Should we go??

8. I'm hoping to re-join the "Menu Plan Mondays" again tomorrow. It's not that I've stopped creating the menus for us, it's just that I've been lazy about posting them online.

----

We've got another busy week ahead. Today we're having lunch at Red Lobster for Erika's birthday. Then I'm taking Alex golfing. I have Wednesday off so I can attend Alex's first Cross Country meet. Then every Saturday (and a few Wednesdays) from here to November will be taken up with meets. Before you know it, we'll be carving a turkey... and watching it snow.

No comments: