Friday, September 4, 2009

The Fair and The Furlough

A friend took a photo of Alex and I yesterday while we were working at the Fair. This is pretty much what I did for 7 days. I held up signs, hooted & hollered to get the crowd going. (The free t-shirts we threw to the crowd also helped!)

I had a great time this year helping out at the Fair and am even a teeny bit sad that's it's over and back to work as usual. Well, back to work after next week. I'm on furlough next week. But I have a very long list of "Things to Do" to keep me busy! (And I'm sure it will give me lots to blog about too!)

But for now, I'm just looking forward to a nice long weekend with the family, the weather continues to be spectacular. Hopefully we can squeeze in a few more BBQ's on the deck before summer officially ends. Tuesday the kids head back to school... I think this was by far the shortest summer break ever! Does anyone else feel that way?!

No comments: