Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School

This is the best I could do for a "back to school" photo. Alex was putting his jammed-packed backpack in the car this morning, and had no time to "pose". He had so much stuff to take, including his x-country gear. Practice started after school today. So it was a very full day for him!

I have the week off and kept myself very busy today. First thing I did was to break out all the Fall decorations. I also cleaned the house, did 4 loads of laundry, took back almost $13 in cans/bottles, made pumpkin bread and I did some shopping too!

The rest of the week is going to be pretty full for me. Tomorrow I'm having lunch with a friend, and I'm also really hoping to clean/organize the garage. And start cleaning the deck to get it ready to be stained.

No comments: