Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Chef, a Sundae and Jessie's Girl

Today on our morning show, Bobby Flay joined us live and in person! I'm a huge Food Network fan and was thrilled to get to see him. He gave a great interview!

Our audience today was as full of energy as it was yesterday, I think these live guests are great! Can't wait for tomorrow... I hear we have another celebrity joining us!

And lunch at the Fair today was one of my all-time favorites: The Hot Beef Sundae. I could eat them all day long. They are AMAZING. (And they're in the Dairy Building if anyone goes looking for them!)

This evening, the family went back to the Fairgrounds for the free Rick Springfield concert. This would be the 3rd time I've seen him in concert. One thing I noticed this time that I hadn't noticed in the past were the older (um, my age and above) adults who brought their pre-teens/teens with them to the concert... and just how BORED they all were! (Especially ours!) But that's ok... I didn't let them get me down!


Here he is on the jumbo-tron... singing "Jessie's Girl"... it never gets old!

No comments: