Monday, December 15, 2014

Multiple Offers??

So I feel like I am almost certain to have a job offer by the end of this week. But from where? And will it be more than 1 job? Might it even be 3 jobs? Perhaps! I might just have to pick one. What a quandary that would be after all this!

Well, so far I know that Channel 3 called of my references today. That must mean they're getting close to offering me a job. One would think anyway. Tomorrow I am working at the Type Partners place from 10-3. I hope we all work well together and that it goes really well. I also hope that if it does go well, they offer me something soon. Also, the 2nd interview at Housing Visions went so well, she wants me to come back this week for a 3rd interview, with the President of the company. (No pressure.) So yeah, things are moving quickly.

My hope is to start a new job at the first of the year. Wouldn't that be a great way to start 2015? It would be especially nice since my benefits run out the first week of January. It would be perfect timing.

Oh, and on the mouse front, we're at #4 on the captured list. There can't possibly be that many more, can there??



No comments: