Friday, December 26, 2014

Post-Christmas Post


Christmas 2014 is over. I think it was my favorite Christmas in years. Mostly because I didn't have to work. I enjoyed the tree every day. I listened to Christmas music, wrapped gifts, made dozens of cookies and other treats. And I had no stress to go with it. It was lovely. I also didn't have the stress of not having a job anymore, since I have one now. And I still have another week off before I have to go back to work!


This is the calm before the storm. 


We all ate breakfast before we tore into the presents. 


It didn't take long. Big things come in small packages these days. 


Eric was pleased with all his gifts.



Then we headed up to Fulton. We brought Sheila a shiny new grill for Christmas. And then Eric and Gary cooked up some amazing steak and turkey tips.


Oh, it was so good.


Some of the kids were on their various devices most of the evening.


Then dinner was ready. It was awesome. As usual.


Eric was all tuckered out.


The girls and Paula.


I think I need to get this recipe. Pistachio cool whip cake... OMG. It was so good.


Sheila gave Eric his old stocking. Isn't it adorable!? 



No comments: