Tuesday, December 16, 2014

One down.

The only good thing that came out of today's working interview at the small design company was a paycheck. Well, that and the knowledge that I absolutely, positively do not want to work there. The woman was a nut job. A psycho, mean, nasty nut job. I am so glad I had the opportunity to see it first hand before I had committed to working there. I liked her during the initial interview. In a working environment with her as my boss? Not so much. So I'm taking that place off my list.

I have an interview on Thursday with the Housing Visions place. I'm nervous, but I am interested to see what transpires. Channel 3 has not called. Hoping they wait another couple of days before contacting me.

In the meantime, I have absolutely no commitments tomorrow. Not one. I can't wait. I do plan on baking some cookies and wrapping some presents. And eating some cookies. And listening to Christmas music. And eating some more cookies.


No comments: