Monday, October 6, 2008

The Blind Rock Star


Today at work, not too far into my morning, I realized one of my contacts had a big tear in it. I tried to keep it in as long as possible, but it hurt. So I removed it. And went with one contact all day. And I know, you're thinking... don't I carry my glasses with me or an extra set of contacts? Um, no. I don't. So my day was pretty fuzzy after that and by the end of the work day, I had a huge head ache and was so glad when I finally made it home. I think it's time to have a back-up pair of contacts in my desk at work.

After dinner tonight (which were wonderful leftovers from last night's Chicken BBQ feast at Sheila's house... YUM!), Alex and I formed a band and rocked out to "Rock Band". I played the drums and he was on guitar. We couldn't convince Eric to join us on vocals though. But we were an excellent team, our best song of the night was Mississippi Queen. We were awesome. We'll start planning our tour soon.

3 comments:

Beth in NEPA said...

I think I would have developed a headache playing rock band.

Glad to hear the new toy is being enjoyed.

elle m kay said...

Mississippi Queen is one of my favorites on that game too. Couldn't Eric have played bass guitar?

Amanda said...

We don't have a bass guitar. Just drums, a regular guitar and a microphone. Can you get a bass guitar for Rock Star??