Thursday, October 2, 2008

Welcome to my new home.


I see you found my new home on the internet. I'm glad you stopped by! I thought it was time to create a new name for the blog, since I got a new name, so too should the blog. The old blog will remain in place for archiving purposes, but I will no longer update it. So change your bookmarks, your links and your favorites, this will be my new home on the web! (Sorry for the inconvenience, it'll only hurt for a minute.) But, just in case you forget the new blog name, the last post on the old blog will have a link to the new one. So no worries!

Fall is here in full-force. I made my first apple pie of the season yesterday. And it was chilly and raw today. The rain was falling as fast as the leaves. And I dare say it had the feeling of snow in the air. I'm sure not ready for that though. I'd like fall to last as long as possible. Or at least through Columbus Day. We have lots of visitors in town next weekend and I'd like for them not to meet any Lake Effect snow during their journey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I found your new home. Still need to update the link on the site. I'll be checking in regularly.

Jen