Tuesday, October 28, 2008

'Manda Panda



Sticking with the Halloween theme... let's talk costumes! I have to share my favorite costume growing up. I'm not sure what year it was (somewhere between '75-'77... I think...) but this was definitely my most memorable costume. My favorite animal was of course a Panda, so my mom made me a Panda costume. You can see my little face peering out of the mouth of the bear.... oh and you gotta love the 70s flowery plastic bag I had in my hand to collect all my treats!

Anyone else got a favorite they'd like to share??

3 comments:

Beth in NEPA said...

OH, I remember that costume well.
You were so cute.
I wish I had pics of me in costume but don't know where they would be

will have to look

miftik said...

Princess Leia. That's the only one I can actually remember. Weird.

Amanda said...

I can totally see you as Princess Leia! You could probably still pull that off if you need a costume for this year. :)