Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Love Pumpkin.



And I now also love Tim Hortons. There's a new franchise near where I work and I tried them out today. I got a pumpkin spice coffee and a pumpkin donut. I was in heaven. Where has Tim Hortons been all my life??

And speaking of pumpkins, on the way home, Alex and I stopped and picked up a few pumpkins for outside decorations (and for carving later). It was pouring rain as we were picking them out, but it didn't matter. It was fun. And I hear the next 5 days are going to be nothing but mild temperatures and sunshine. Sounds like perfect weather for a party!

1 comment:

Beth in NEPA said...

actually you have been by Tim Hortons many times when you were in New Brunswick. Tim Horton was a Canadian Hockey player who started this chain after retirement I think.
So now you know the rest of the story......