Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sweater Weather & Cakes



It's my favorite time of year. Well, it really isn't. But I'm trying to look at the bright side of the impending long winter. I love sweaters. And today was the first day that I wore one. I need to get the others out, wash them and see what I have from last year. I should probably hunt down the turtlenecks too. I pretty much wear one everyday until the flowers start blooming in the Spring.


I got an email from Kraft Foods today. I get these quite often, and highly recommend them. They had a photo of a pumpkin shaped cake that I have seen in years past. But this year I'm thinking I might actually try to make it. It seems fairly simple. I have a bundt pan and the stem is just an ice cream cone turned upside down with frosting on it. I think I can do this... and I think I will! This weekend. I'll post results when I have them. Unless it turns out horribly, in which case I will never mention the cake again.


No comments: