Friday, February 27, 2009

Catch Ya Later, February!


I think I know why February is so short. Because we wouldn't be able to handle it if it were any longer!! I'm done with February. I know tomorrow is the last day. But I've already flipped the calendars to March. I've moved on and I'm ready for a new month. February was cold and dark. I'm ready for a little warmth and sunshine. March may not give me the full warmth that I'm looking for, but I'm hopeful that it will be at least a little warmer than it was in February.

It's the weekend and we have very few plans, which is just the way we like it. Our biggest goal for the weekend is to find some comfortable shoes. Eric and I are both in search of new shoes. I think we're going to hit the Early Bird Sale at Kohl's tomorrow and see what we can come up with.

I'm also thinking I might do some sort of crock pot dinner again on Sunday. Any suggestions?? My friend Beebs said he'd be checking the blog to see what we were having, so I'm feeling some pressure to make something really good! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: