Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Letter J


I read a lot of blogs and sometimes I get ideas from other blogs for my own blog. And today is no exception. Today I'm going to list 10 things that I love that start with the letter "J". It was a random letter (I asked Amy to pick it for me). And it was actually a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. Just thinking of words that started with the letter "J" was hard enough, but then to think of things that I loved that started with the letter "J" was not easy! If anyone would like to take the challenge and post it to their blog, let me know, I'll send you a random letter. Fun times!

1. June - I LOVE summer. June is my favorite month of the year. It's warm, but not too warm. The trees are in full bloom, the flowers are fresh and I just love the smell of fresh cut grass. (Especially when someone else is mowing it!)

2. Jokes - Who doesn't love a good, funny joke? One of Alex's favorite jokes when he was 3: "Why did the tissue start to dance?" "It had a little boogie in it." That one still cracks me up.

3. Jenny - Jenny and I have a sort of love-hate relationship, but for the most part it's love. When she's not waking me up too early or chewing my curtains. But, she's awfully darn cute with those big ol' ears and tail-less little fuzzy butt.

4. Junk Food - I'm a junk food junkie. I admit it. Chips, snacks, desserts. I love it all.

5. July 31 - My new favorite date (aside from Oct. 6th, but this is about "J", not "O").

6. Jeff - My brother. Maybe we don't keep in contact as often as we should or get to visit as often as I would like, but hopefully he knows I love him. He's my one and only brother.

7. Jigsaw puzzles - I love to spend a day putting together a puzzle. It's something fun I like to do with Alex. We get to spend a little quality time together and it doesn't include a tv set or a video game or spending money.

8. Jelly Donuts - This might fall under the "junk food" category, but I love them and it starts with a "J". Raspberry jelly donuts from Dunkin' Donuts are my favorite.

9. Java aka Coffee - I'm so excited I could sneak my ever-so-favorite drink into this "Things I Love" list!

10. Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion - From Bath & Body Works. LOVE it!

No comments: