Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Summertime



In the midst of this never-ending winter, I thought it would be nice to show an image of summer. Eric found this photo the other night. It's of me and Alex at Town Neck Beach in Sandwich, MA two years ago. The interesting thing is that where the arrow is pointing is going to be where we're staying this summer during our vacation. It's a different beach than we've stayed at in the past. And it was just a fluke that we happened to explore this area the last time we were there. 

You can click on the image to make it bigger. Don't we look nice and tan?? I can't wait to be able to wear shorts again... I'm so tired of turtlenecks and fleece!



4 comments:

Beth in NEPA said...

and I LOVE turtlenecks, fleece and sweaters. And not much a fan of the beach..... where did you come from?

Amanda said...

Well, you told me I was adopted, maybe it's true?? Signed, Eileen McGillicuddy

miftik said...

Cousin Eileen, we've missed you! :P

If it makes you feel any better, it is going to be 25 here tonight!

Beth in NEPA said...

thanks for a huge laugh.... both dad I are are still chuckling... I had forgotten about the McGillicuddys.

LOL