Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts



I like lists. So today's post will be in list format.

1. I'm a little sad that GM will be phasing out the Pontiac brand. I like my Vibe. It gets great gas mileage, it's the perfect size and it's fun to drive. I would have bought another one when the time came to get a new car. Oh well. I guess I'll go back to buying foreign vehicles.

2. I am really tired of all the Swine Flu hype. And I have a feeling it's just the beginning.

3. I think I'd like to be on a reality TV show. Amazing Race maybe?? I'm not into eating bugs or not showering for a month, so Survivor is out. What else is there that would be fun but not completely insane?

4. With our sneak peek of summer this past weekend, I've realized even more just how much I love summer! Bring it on!! (And you are welcome to remind me that I said this in August when I'm sweating to death.)

5. The Kentucky Derby is Saturday. Let's make some Mint Juleps and watch the race!

6. My new favorite cereal is Marshmallow Treasures. It's the generic Target brand of Lucky Charms. It's seriously just as good as the expensive "name brand". Really!

1 comment:

rb said...

i would love to do amazing race. i also think biggest loser would be good too.