Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


We were out of town most of last week, so we didn't do a menu for the week. But we're back this week with a few old favorites. Also, Eric is working late Thursday-Saturday this week, so he won't be with us for dinner. (Please be sure to support WCNY's TelAuc!)

Sunday: Hot Beef Sundae with Carrots & Mashed Potatoes
Monday: Chicken Quesadillas and Fresh Tomatoes
Tuesday: Hot Dogs, Beans and Corn Bread
Wednesday: Beef Enchiladas and Nachos
Thursday: Black Bean & Spinach Couscous
Friday: *Out for Event
Saturday: Chinese Food

As always, you can check out the Menu Plan Monday website with hundreds of Menu planning ideas at "I'm an Organizing Junkie".

4 comments:

Greg and Diane Hayden said...

Will Eric eat Thursday's dinner? I know Greg sure wouldn't, but it sounds really good to me.

Amanda said...

Heh heh... no, Diane, he would never eat that! But he's not having dinner with us that night, so I snuck in something I like! It's wonderful. And makes a great lunch the next day too.

Paula said...

Sorry but I'd probably have to side with the Hayden boys on this dinner.

rb said...

omg, i am totally going to make that couscous.. i'm going to add black olives to it though.. omg, my mouth is watering...