Saturday, August 8, 2009

Brunch, Lunch and a Little Bit of Jazz

Eric had some old friends from High School visit this morning. (They were in town for their HS reunion, they were the HS class behind Eric's class.)

Chris and Mike are pictured here with Eric. They stopped by our house with their families this morning for brunch. We had a wonderful time. It was great that Eric got to spend time with friends and I was happy to get to meet them! I hope we can all get together again soon.

After Chris and Mike went off to the reunion, Eric and I went over to the Retreat for a great lunch outside on the patio. It was a gorgeous day. And as you can see, it's never too early for a beer!

We met up again with Eric's friend Chris at the Fulton Jazz Fest. It's a small event, the music was pretty good (although I'm pretty sure I had never heard the Jazz version of "Love Shack" before...) Eric and Chris kept bumping into people they knew, as Kelsey and I looked over a sea of faces we've never seen before. It was a fun event though, good food and great company.

Kelsey, Eric and I at the Jazz Fest... self-portrait. Apparently, I think that every blog post needs to have a self-portrait!

No comments: