Monday, August 31, 2009

My Fair Lunch

Look who I found at the Fairgrounds today during my lunch break! Eric had to work out at the Fair this afternoon, so we got together for lunch. (Although I was already eating by the time he got there...)

I had a very tasty chicken Gyro from a Greek restaurant at the Pepsi Pavilion. Eric had pizza from Twin Trees.

We walked around a little bit after we ate and saw these human statues. They're so cool.

We also ran into the NY State Dairy Princess and Mozzarella the Cow. (Mozzarella was on our morning show, that's how I knew her name...)

Then we decided to get a tasty dessert from Tootsie's Fried Dough place.

It was soooooooo good...... And that was our fun lunch date! After lunch, I headed back to the station to finish up my work day... quite full of Fair food.

No comments: