Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Cape, Day 1

After much anticipation and excitement, we finally arrived at the Cape for our summer vacation. I'm not going to go crazy with the photos, but I'll try to post a few every day. Then maybe I'll put together a Kodak Gallery with all the photos from the week in it when we return...

As usual, the Bourne Bridge had quite a back-up... that was really the only traffic we encountered all day. The weather was amazing all the way. Look at that beautiful blue sky!

After we got the keys to our house, unpacked, and got groceries, we went to our usual favorite local eatery, Seafood Sams. This is the first of many cups of clam chowder that I hope to eat this week! Clam Chowder is my absolute favorite food.

We went for a walk on the beach after dinner... this looked heavenly. Tomorrow is supposed to be a spectacular weather day, so we're hitting the beach for the day!

No comments: