Sunday, July 19, 2009

Post-Vacation Depression

Well, we're back. And in that usual state of "I wish I were still on vacation" and "I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow..." But such is life. All we can do is look back at our photos and remember the fun, and then go online and look for the perfect house for next summer!

Speaking of houses, I never showed you all the inside of our fun rental house. This is the kitchen. It was all very recently updated and modern. I loved it!

Another kitchen view.

The living room... with cable and wifi.

This was the downstairs bedroom. (The one with the air conditioning, aka: our room!)

The bathroom. (We really need more than one of these next time!!)

Upstairs bedroom. Sleeps 4, but only Alex slept in here. (In the pink bed. Heh heh.)

This was Kelsey's room. There was also a nice couch and dressing table on the other side of the room.

So tomorrow we go back to work and Alex has another week of summer camp. It feels like summer is winding down, but it just got here. My next day off isn't until Labor Day. So it's kind of over for me. But that's ok, the weather is nice in the evenings, we can still go on long walks and we still have the weekends of sun and fun to look forward to... and of course there's always the search for next summers vacation place to keep me occupied!

No comments: