Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Twittering Fool

I did it. I joined the Twitter revolution. I wasn't going to. I really wasn't. However, one of the blogs I read sort of intrigued me into poking around. I've been reading this woman's blog for about a year now. She's currently pregnant and was 2 weeks overdue. Today she finally went to the hospital and posted an announcement to her blog. She said she wasn't going to update it anymore, and would only post updates to her Twitter account. So being the nosey stalker that I am, I had to find out more!

So one thing led to another and I'm already following 14 people. I'm not sure exactly how that happened, but it did. And I've even posted a couple of tweets. I swear I really wasn't going to get involved in the Twitter world... but I must admit, it's kind of fun.

And if you have a Twitter account and would care to follow me, here is my page. I'm already following a few people who read the blog. My email address book "magically" connected me to several people I know who are on Twitter... they make it so simple for us!

Oh and the woman that got me hooked on Twitter? Just had a baby girl...

No comments: