Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fur-cation

I'm on furlough this week and I have LOTS of plans. Ok, you caught me. I have no plans. And I love it! A bit of relaxation, maybe I'll read a book, do some cleaning, maybe some baking. But mostly, lots of nothing. Aside from the not-getting-paid thing, furlough isn't so bad!

I took this photo on Wednesday. There still doesn't look like much foliage up here! I think while I'm off this week, I will attempt to find some foliage and take some photos. It is out there, I see it when I'm driving. I see it in my yard. Just apparently not near the Erie Canal.

Today we're heading down to Tully for another Invitational. Maybe I'll find some foliage down there. Hope everyone has a great weekend! And if you're off for the holiday on Monday, have a great LONG weekend!

No comments: