Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Boo!

I feel like a little kid with my latest obsession! A few weeks ago, Target had BooBerry Cereal on display and on sale, so I bought a box on a whim. Then remembered how delicious it was. Kelsey was also quite taken with the cereal, so the box went quickly! I went to buy more a week later, and they were out. And no other stores carried the cereal. I looked everywhere. I discovered that they only sell the cereal at WalMart and Target during the month of October.

Well, this morning I was running some errands (I have the day off!) and saw a display of BooBerry at Target again. So I picked up FOUR boxes. (They were having a clearance sale!) Yes, I know. I should make an appointment with the dentist asap! I don't think BooBerry quite made it to the list of healthy cereals.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is funny.. i was at target with cath tonight and she was hunting up and down all the aisles for the booberry cereal. :( unfortunately we didn't find any. you're so influential.

Amanda said...

That is too funny Rebecca!! Sorry... I should have specified that it was at the Target in Clay. I checked the F'ville Target the other day and they didn't have any. Does she want me to get her a box?!