Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Decorating & Dog Years

Show Us Your Life: 
Fall Decorating!

I posted this originally a few weeks ago, but thought I'd submit it for the Fall Decorating Show Us Your Life post over at Kelly's Korner. I loooove Fall and I love decorating for it!
----
I decorated the house for Fall this week. It still feels like summer though, but that's fine by me! I figured I wouldn't have this much free time after the weekend, so I'd get it all done now.

Even the outside got a little bit of a face lift. I'll get some pumpkins too... a little closer to Halloween.

I got this cute sign at Hobby Lobby yesterday.

Here's a photo of the inside... I went a little crazy. I think I might have more Fall decorations than Christmas decorations!

I love decorating the hutch in the dining room. And doesn't the new wall color work nicely with the Fall colors??

And look who turned 3 yesterday! (Um... that would be Jenny, not me...) Do you know how hard it is to try to get a self-portrait with a crazy dog?? Well, Jenny is now 28 in human years, so hopefully, eventually, she'll calm down. (I looked up the dog-year thing, I've always wondered how old they really were! It's not 7 years to every year as I always thought it was.)

* * * Be sure to head back to Kellys Korner for more fall decorating! * * *

3 comments:

Beth in NEPA said...

Beautiful. I have always liked fall decor better than most of the others.

You did a great job.
Your old neighbor would be impressed.

I think you must have planned the wall color on purpose. LOL

Liz Harrell said...

How fun! Your house is so cheerful!

Abramyan Avenue said...

Your decorations are beautiful! I love all of it. I can't wait to see what your decorations for Christmas! Thanks for sharing and have wonderful week! -April