Thursday, October 15, 2009

Relax

I've had a pretty productive week off. I feel like I have yet to relax though. Tomorrow might be the day for that. After I get the haircut that I've been desperately needing. Other than that, I have nothing planned, no appointments, no projects in the works. Just some good old fashioned relaxation. Maybe some TV watching, some cookie baking, some sitting on the couch, some coffee drinking, some relaxing.

And that's it.

And with that, here's a quick recap on what I've been up to while on "furcation".

1. Attended a cross-country meet.

2. Watched "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" and "Adventureland".

3. Went golfing.

4. Went to a mall with teenagers.

5. Went to a fabric store.

6. Went to 3 different Wal-marts in 60 minutes.

7. Painted a room.

8. Got new tires.

9. Forced to watch the Wendy Williams Show in the waiting room of the tire store. (Who is Wendy Williams? And why does she have or need her own show?!)

10. Made banana bread.

11. Ate banana bread.

12. Went to a tennis match. (Froze and went home.)

13. Attended a lecture on alcohol & drug abuse among athletes. (Mandatory school thing.)

14. Watched FlashForward. (If you're not watching that show, you should be!!)

All that plus multiple drop-off and pick-ups of children, making dinners, cleaning the house, and doing 16 loads of laundry... phew! When can I go back to work to relax a little bit?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooh, that wendy williams is always being made fun of on joel Mchales "the soup"... she seems horrible...