Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I have the week off, so I'm very excited to create "real" dinners this week! I started with a fabulous chicken pot pie last night. It was very much enjoyed by 3/4 of our family. And personally, I'm really looking forward to leftovers for lunch today!

Sunday: Chicken Pot Pie and Mashed Potatoes
Monday: Baked Haddock, Rice, Crescent Rolls and Corn
Tuesday: BBQ Pulled Pork, Mac n Cheese, Baked Beans
Wednesday: Leftover night
Thursday: Cheddar Chicken and Potatoes
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Chicken Francais, Rice, Carrots

Don't forget, for more great recipes and menu ideas, head over to Organizing Junkie!

In other news, Alex and I hit the "links" yesterday, probably for the final time of the season. He did very well, managed to beat me by a mile. I just wasn't on my "A" game, I guess! In the cold and wind... my hands were frozen. Notice there's not much foliage at the golf course...

But there is in our backyard. We have several trees in the back that are beaming with bright colors.

I always love the bright colors against a bright blue sky... I'm going to try to get out this week to take some foliage shots around the area. I hope there are some bright blue skies in our near future!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Beautiful fall pictures. The cheddar chicken looks yummy! I've added the recipe link to my "recipes to try" page.