Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lists


I thought of a half dozen things to blog about today, but do you think I could remember any of them now? I need to start writing things down more. I like lists, lists are good. They help me stay organized, remember to pick up milk or to call the doctor. Maybe if I try hard I'll remember a few of my random thoughts...

1. I've never wanted to live vicariously through my child and don't like when parents push their kids to be better than they were or to do things that they want them to do. However, I will say I had a twinge of excitement today when Alex told me he wanted to run track. He's been talking about running Cross Country in the Fall, but today he announced he'd like to do track this spring. I really, really hope he does decide to do it, but I won't push him. Well, not out loud anyway.

2. I just created a donut in the Dunkin Donuts Create a Donut contest while I was trying to remember what was on my list. You should too. You could win $12,000.

3. SU is in the Sweet Sixteen and they're playing tomorrow night. We get to wear Orange tomorrow at work. Kind of like "Hawaiian Shirt Day", but different.

4. We're refinancing our house! I know we just bought it last summer, but the rates are so low it was a no-brainer. We'll be saving lots of money.

5. I can't think of any more things to add to my list. I knew there were a bunch of things, but my brain isn't functioning properly. But I know I really should get a new blog post up so that my regular readers don't have to read the Mamma Mia post anymore...

No comments: