Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random Things


All my formal "ex-acto" knife training continues to pay off. Tonight we helped Kelsey put together the poster for her Science Symposium project. She worked really hard researching, writing and creating the diagrams. Below is a photo of the poster, the diagrams are all on separate pieces of foam core to give it some depth. Kelsey was very pleased with the finished project, and I must say, it looked great! (I have no idea what any of it meant though... she's much smarter than I am with Science!!)

Also, we'd like to welcome another family member to the wonderful world of blogging! Diane & Greg have decided to take the plunge and create a blog. And I must say they're doing a fantastic job so far! I'll post a link under my favorite blogs, but please be sure to check it out and make it part of your blog reads. I'm sure they will be keeping up with it religiously. (Heh heh... no pressure!) Click to go to their blog. Now it's your turn Paula!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling the pressure.... When you coming over??