Saturday, March 28, 2009

Toys and Things




Looky at what we got! It's so much fun. The iPod Touch. It's an iPod, it's the internet, it's games, a maps, email, texting, a calendar... even a calculator (Oh my, a calculator...) I can check my Facebook account at the press of a buttom, my email too. I can check the weather anywhere in the world, see what time it is in France if I want, or find out the weather there too. I can watch YouTube videos and play basketball or skeeball too. The only thing I can't do is talk on the phone, but I don't do that very often anyway, so for me, this is perfect! I love it. And I think everyone should get one.

We're heading out to the flea market in a few minutes, we haven't been in a long time. Hoping to find some bargains. Speaking of bargains, the weekly grocery bill was only $51 this week. We skipped Aldi, but had a lot of things in the freezer for dinners. Buying in bulk is good. We need to save our money where we can so we can afford all those neat new tech gadgets!

1 comment:

miftik said...

Congrats.

I still like my g1 (google phone) though.