Saturday, December 19, 2009

Party Time!

We went to my company Christmas Party last night... here's our usual self-portrait.

This is a photo with some of the morning show crew. (Look for this to air on Monday morning around 10:03am on NC9...)

Here's my dear friend Sharon (she retired last year and retirees get to attend the company parties!) Our friend Joe is next to Sharon. (Not quite sure what was up with my expression... I think I was just super excited to see Sharon!)

Me, Eric and Sara. She's the first face you see when you walk into the station. Or the first voice you hear if you call...

My friend Rich and his lovely wife Kathy. (They have the most adorable little girl... )

Sara was two-fisting it! It was an open bar and all...

Beebs and the future Mrs. Beebs. (Ok, they're not engaged yet... but aren't they so cute together!?)

And here I am posing with Mark. He and I share graphic duties and can never have the same day off...

It was a great party. The food was excellent, the people I work with are always so much fun to hang out with. Even Eric was sad when we had to leave. But there's always next year! Or next Tuesday... when we get to go to his Christmas Party! He works with fun people too...

No comments: