Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tis the Season

I've started to decorate the house for Christmas. I picked up a few new decorations this year...

This cute snowman was given to me by my neighbor Judy before I moved here. Isn't he adorable? I forgot to put him out last year, but found him in a box over the summer. So it's kind of like he's new, right?

Paula gave me this cute Christmas Tree candle for my birthday. I can't wait to light it and enjoy Christmas scent. (Since our tree is 'artificial', anything will help!)

I bought this Snowman on Black Friday when I went shopping with my mom at TJ Maxx. He didn't have a price tag, so we convinced the store clerk that he was really cheap... and she believed us. So he's now mine.

And this cute snowman was also purchased on Black Friday. At Jo-Ann Fabric. He was 50% off to begin with and we had a 20% off coupon on top of that. I couldn't leave him there!

We're planning on putting up the 9' tree this weekend. Well, I'm planning on it... and I'm hoping the rest of the family will help! It's an awfully big tree...

No comments: