Monday, December 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Dec. 7th

I'm a little bit late posting my Menu Plan this week. I've had the menu done since Saturday, but sometimes, life just gets in the way! And it's still Monday, so I guess I'm not that late.

So here we go... it'll be a simple week. Lots of favorites, and nothing out of the ordinary.

Monday: Baked Haddock, Rice, Corn
Tuesday: DIY Night (track practice)
Wednesday: Ham Steak and Baked Mac 'n Cheese
Thursday: Make your own Pizza night
Friday: Potato Soup
Saturday: Boyd's Holiday Party

As always, please check out Organizing Junkie for more great Menu Planning ideas!

In other news, I think winter is here. We were on our 285th day in a row with less than 1" of snow. Which is quite the record for Syracuse, NY! But I think that's about to change. It's snowing right now. The photo above was just taken in our front yard. I'm not sure if we'll get an inch of snow tonight... but I would be willing to bet, that by the end of the week, we will be buried with snow. (It's going to snow everyday from now until April... mark my words!)


Yesterday, Eric and Kelsey put together a Gingerbread house. I think they had a nice time doing the project together.

Didn't it turn out really cute?! Looks good enough to eat!

No comments: