Sunday, November 8, 2009

Slacker

I almost let a whole week go by without an update. I'll have to do another weekend re-cap... We really weren't that terribly busy. But the funny thing is, until about 30 minutes ago, I hadn't touched my computer since Thursday. I think that might be a record for me! (I did however use my iPod Touch to check email and Tweet a few times...) But this is the first time I've turned on my computer.

Yesterday Eric and I were busy with morning errands, then I did something I've never done before. I got a massage. Kelsey's mom is a massage therapist and the school where she teaches was having a fund raiser for a local massage therapist. For $35, you got a massage with a student and all of the proceeds went to the fund raiser. We were invited to participate, so I "volunteered" to get a massage. It was wonderful... much needed... and very relaxing. And the proceeds went to a good cause, so it was all good! I spent the rest of the day more relaxed than I've been in months... or perhaps even years. Eric was happy that I enjoyed it, and he got to reap the rewards of a very relaxed and happy wife.

And today, the weather was spectacular! Eric even washed and waxed my car. Wasn't that sweet of him?! It's never been so clean and shiny.

He even got Kelsey out there to help him with Sir Reginald. It was so warm and beautiful today, it was a much needed day to get outside, finish up the fall yard work and open up the windows to air out the house. Tomorrow looks like it's going to be even nicer... too bad it's back to the grind!

1 comment:

Beth in NEPA said...

Your father says he is proud of you that you went that long without turning on your home computer. Never happen here!!