Saturday, November 28, 2009

Up Next: Christmas

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I can start thinking about Christmas! I refuse to start decorating, shopping, or listening to Christmas music before or even during Thanksgiving. Once it's over however, I'm all about Christmas.

My parents have been visiting since Thursday and we've been doing lots of shopping during the last 2 days. Today we stopped at Chuck Hafner's in N. Syracuse for some Christmas wreaths. I hadn't been to the new Hafner's before today... it's gigantic!

They have hundreds of decorated Christmas trees inside.

That you are allowed to "undress" as you like. (aka: buy the ornaments on the trees).

They have thousands of decorations too.

And of course poinsettias. (And trees and wreaths and garland... and any other Christmas decoration you can think of!)

They also had some colorful artificial trees. I think Kelsey would like one of the pink ones.

Personally, I liked all the Red Sox Christmas decor.

Yesterday's shopping included going to Herb Phillipsons. My mom and I sort of fell in love with the same sweater... so we each got one, in a different color. Kind of reminiscent of when I was 2 and she used to dress me up in a toddler version of a dress that she would wear.

No comments: