Monday, February 8, 2010

Bachelor Monday

As I sit here watching the Bachelor, I'm updating the blog. I know, it's sad. But at least I admit it. I watch the Bachelor. It's my weekly waste of time. It makes me laugh. The women are catty and mean, and the guy takes himself way too seriously. It's amusing and foolish and ridiculous all at the same time. Oh, and it's amazing. That's the Bachelor's favorite word. All of the women are amazing...

Also, while I'm sitting here, I'm whitening my teeth! How about that. I'm finally doing something on my Bucket List. I took a before photo. In 14 days, I'll take another photo and do a before/after blog post. I'm curious if it will make a difference. I'm 6 minutes into my first 30 minute treatment and I already don't like it. It's uncomfortable and icky. And I feel like I'm drooling. I can't wait to be done.

Eric is out of town tonight. He's in Plattsburg. For those of you who aren't familiar with where that is, it's about as far away as NYC. But in the other direction. In the middle of nowhere. He had to go for a shoot, for work. And since it's such a long drive, he went up today and is spending the night. The shoot is in the morning. And he'll be back tomorrow evening.

Tonight Alex and I had a nice evening out for dinner. We went to the Olive Garden. It was kind of a "congrats" on the great report card kind of thing. (He got a 96.5 overall GPA!) And it was just a nice way to spend some time together. We talked about the classes he's going to be taking next year. In High School. High School! How can I be old enough to have a child getting ready to go into High School?? Eek.

It's time to go make cinnamon rolls! Alex likes our new Monday evening tradition. It's a nice treat that everybody enjoys. Hopefully by the time they're done it will be time for my teeth whitening strips to come off!

No comments: