Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Singing Valentine

This is a local Barber Shop Quartet. They're going to be featured on our show on Friday. And today, they were in the office spreading Valentine cheer. Our producer Maggie decided it would be fun to have them sing to me... so I was one of the "victims". Only I didn't really know what was going on. She called me out into the hall and I was surprised when they started singing to me. I was also surprised to see the 2 camera guys videotaping the entire thing! It was a very awkward moment! Well, not really a "moment"... more like an awkward 5 or 6 minutes. The song they sang to me seemed to go on forever... and ever... and ever...

I'll try to remember to post a link to the video after it airs on Friday. They sang to at least half a dozen people by the time they were done. I hope I don't look too ridiculous!

No comments: