Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Day in Syracuse

The kids were happy to finally have a snow day this year. This is the first snow day of the year. The winter really hasn't been "that" bad, in CNY standards anyway. (We've still had over 85" of snow so far...) But while the kids get to stay home in their warm homes... some parents (like me) still have to go to work... but as I pulled into the parking lot I saw this poor Engineer clearing off the Satellite dishes. Suddenly, my life didn't seem so bad! At least I'm warm... and dry... and inside! Apparently they have to do this every hour during heavy snows... Ugh! 

And then they did part of the morning show outside in the snow. Again, I happy I was inside where it was warm and dry...The camera guy is my friend "Beebs"... and the producer next to him is Maggie. Chris and Tanja are the hosts.  (These photos are courtesy of  NewsChannel 9's  Facebook Fan page...  feel free to become a fan as well!) 

No comments: