Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pearly Whites

And now the moment you've all been waiting for.... Drum roll please!.....

Here is the "before" photo of my teeth. Ew!!!

And this is the "after". Do you notice a difference? I promise I didn't alter the photos in any way. (I very easily could have, but I did not. I wanted to see the real difference!) I'm very pleased with the results. And boy, I must say I'm pretty embarrassed at how yellow my teeth were! I think I might do another treatment in 6 months. (They recommend that.) So that my teeth will never be that yellow again!! Oh and in case anybody wants to know what I used, it was the Crest White Strips 14 day treatment.

Tonight I made my favorite dinner. Beef Stroganoff. This is the way my mom used to make it when I was growing up. Hamburger mixed with Cream of Mushroom soup and sour cream. Poured over Egg noodles. I love it! I didn't have any Lima Beans (my favorite veggie), so we substituted with green beans.

I just have to sing the praises of these items from Aldi. Alex and I LOVE them! We could each sit down and eat a box of them in one sitting. The Cream Cheese Wontons are a bit better than the Crab Rangoon, but they're both excellent! They're only $1.99 a box. Yum!

1 comment:

Linnette said...

The beef stroganoff sounds yummy/ No Aldi's around here, but I remember going to one years ago when visiting my brother in Indiana. $1.99 a box!