Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

I think Laura and Kelly enjoyed their weekend "in the city". We kept very, very busy.

Playing with the super ball, among other things.

And posing for pictures.

And being silly.

I taught Laura how to do the "shy girl" pose. I think she got it down on the first try!

We made Valentine Cookies. Laura was a HUGE help, as always. (Kelly was busy trying to get all the chocolate from the bottom of her cup of chocolate milk.)

Here's the finished product of the cookies. Didn't Laura and Kelly do an excellent job decorating them?! They were deee-licious!

Laura is very proud of her work, as she should be. I think her fingers may still be sticky from all the frosting.

Laura also helped Uncle Eric make pizzas for dinner. (Don't worry, we didn't eat too many cookies before dinner...)

Laura even helped clean the house before she left! I'm thinking I might need to borrow her again soon... she's very helpful!! I think her parents have trained her well!

Somebody was pooped. (And looking a wee bit on the pudgy side too...)

2 comments:

Whitaker Woods said...

What a great weekend! Thank you again for making it happen.

Beth in NEPA said...

I think those girls will probably be asking for another weekend soon. What a great time they must have had.