Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The "Big Az" Sandwich

I saw this in our vending machine at work today. No, I wasn't even tempted to eat it. But I thought the name of it was hysterical, so I had to go get my camera and take a picture of it.

Did I tell you all I got a haircut over the weekend? Chopped off about 3" all around. I really like it! I might even snip a little extra off next time too. Perfect style for spring/summer. Oh and do my teeth look whiter yet?! I've done 8 nights of the Crest Whitestrips so far. 6 to go. I think I see a difference, but I can't wait to see the side-by-side photos of the before and after when I'm done.

Oh, and if you think of it, send Eric a "Get Well Soon" email. He's up in bed, sick. Possibly the flu of some sort. I'm glad I got a flu shot! Hopefully it's not the swine version though... Hope he's better soon!! In the meantime, Alex and I are off to go running at the Field House... trying to get/stay healthy.

No comments: