Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Party and a Pig

My friend Rebecca threw a wild Jersey Shore Party last night. I knew nothing about the show, other than what I've seen in a few photos and what I saw on The View this past week when the cast of the show was on. I don't really understand the show... other than it's a reality show about some not very bright people who live and work on the Jersey Shore.... I think. I was very impressed at all the party-goers ability to look and dress just like the cast of Jersey Shore. Esp. Rebecca... as "Snookie". She was awesome. (Oh, and we didn't dress up.... I know... we're lame...)

Here she is in her Birthday hat and "Snookie" outfit. (It was her birthday....)

I have no idea who these people were. but their outfits were great! (The girls are co-workers of Rebecca's.)

I really have no idea why I'm pointing at the camera. But I'm pretty sure this was well after the point that I'd had way too much to drink.

Party goers at the bar. I love Rebecca's house and I love that bar!

Making shots.

Bottom's up!

This is Ryan (Rebecca's brother-in-law) and her friend LuAnne, from Boston.

Scenes from the bar.

Kim the Yoga Instructor was striking a pose.

Chatting with LuAnne.

I have no idea.

LuAnne made this fantastic cake.

And this is the view of our freezer.... yesterday we drove up to Fulton to pick up our 1/3 (of 1/2) of a freshly slaughtered pig. We split the 1/2 with Paula and Sheila. We had pork chops tonight and they were fantastic! Looking forward to ribs and pork steaks in the very near future!!

1 comment:

Beth in NEPA said...

Hard to comment on the party so I won't.

As to the pig.... I remember when we shared a pig with a friend. We happen to love pork which is a good thing. I even made sausage out of some of it. But that was then. No freezer to hold it all here.