Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Bad Little Corgi


Isn't she a sad little dog? She's hiding in the corner here, not looking at me because she knows she was bad. It's hard not to laugh when she acts like this. It really cracks me up. You don't really even have to punish her because she knows what she did was wrong. All you have to do is point a finger at her and say her name in that "tone" and she knows. That's all it takes. Unfortunately, she keeps doing it, so as much as she knows it's wrong, it's not stopping her from doing it...

Here's the corner of the curtain that she chewed up. There are several corners just like this. I refuse to replace them because I know she's just going to destroy whatever I put there.

In more positive news, LOST is back tonight. I've forgotten how it ended last season. Which was quite a long time ago. I think I was still living in the townhouse the last time I watched it. I really wish they'd stop messing with the schedule. Because now I'm having to sit through an hour long re-cap just so I can remember where it left off. But it's so good... and confusing... and interesting... and strange... but I'm hooked!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL That's pretty cute although chewing the curtains..not so cute! Our dog Bear goes under a table and puts his head down when he knows he is in trouble. hekd