Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In Honor of the Day...


This idea is totally stolen from my friend Robin (thanks!)... but I thought it would be fun to post this poll today. Vote for your favorite political/presidential movie and tell me why in the comments. Don't be shy! I know there are lots of you who read this blog who don't normally like to leave comments... so jump right in! 

---

Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
JFK
Frost/Nixon
1776
All the President's Men
The American President
Nixon
Recount
Citizen Kane
Wag the Dog
Primary Colors
The Manchurian Candidate (either version)
Air Force One

3 comments:

rb said...

wow... of all these movies i've only seen wag the dog.. it was alright. Frost Nixon looks good though.

Amanda said...

Oops! I didn't post my favorite... Mine is probably Primary Colors. Only because I was working at WMUR during the primary that this movie was about and they actually shot some of the movie there. Our main anchor even had a part. I really liked JFK too though...

Beth in NEPA said...

The only one I saw was all the Presidents men and don't even remember much about it..... I probably remember the real event more than the movie.