Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Things I Learned Today...


I pretty much watched TV all day today. We had no newscasts or other daily shows, so aside from working on some long-term projects and some graphics for tomorrow, I mostly just watched the Inauguration Festivities.

Here's a few of the things I learned today.

1. Obama is the 8th left-handed president.

2. Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton don't like each other.

3. Harry Truman had the first televised Inauguration.

4. Ronald Reagan's Inaugurations were the coldest and the warmest in history. The first was the warmest (55 degrees), the second was the coldest (7 degrees).

5. I watch far too much TV.

2 comments:

rb said...

whoa.. does jimmy carter really hate BC? that's crazy.. something interesting i learned yesterday was teddy roosevelt was inagurated in buffalo, new york.

Amanda said...

Apparently they have a long history of disliking each other...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carol-felsenthal/jimmy-carter-and-bill-cli_b_94926.html

I had no idea!